The Streets Go Disco is the second mini-album by Crayon Pop. It was released on September 26, 2013 with "Dancing Queen 2.0" serving as the album's lead track.
- "Bar Bar Bar 2.0 (빠빠빠 2.0)"
- "Bar Bar Bar (Original ver.)" (CD only)
- "Dancing Queen 2.0"
- "Dancing Queen (Original ver.)" (CD only)
- "Saturday Night (Dubstep ver.)" (CD only)
- "Saturday Night (Original ver.)" (CD only)
- "Bing Bing (Poppin ver.)"
- "Bing Bing (Original ver.)" (CD only)
|Geummi • Ellin • Choa • Way • Soyul|
Pop! Pop! Pop!
Pop in Japan
"RaRiRuRe" • "Dancing All Night"
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.