All I Wanna do! Wanna One! Hello, we are Wanna One!
Wanna One (워너원; also stylized as WANNA-ONE) is an 11-member boy group under YMC Entertainment. They debuted on August 7, 2017 with their first mini album 1X1=1 (To Be One) and are planned to disband in December 2018. They were formed through Mnet's survival reality show Produce 101 Season 2.
Pre-debut: Produce 101 Season 2
In February 2017, it was reported that the next season of the successful Produce 101, Produce 101 Season 2 was confirmed for filming. In contrast to last season where they formed a unit girl group, it was announced that this season it will be a boy group that will be formed from a pool of 101 trainees from 54 entertainment companies. The show premiered on April 7, 2017 and its finale aired on June 16, 2017, with the 11 winners forming a boy group.
It was revealed that after the final concert of Produce 101 Season 2 at the beginning of July is over, they group will be preparing for their debut. It was also revealed that they will be advertising for school uniform brand, Ivy Club, which was noted as this was before the finale occurred.
|8||Yoon Ji Seong (윤지성)|
|11||Ha Sung Woon (하성운)|
|9||Hwang Min Hyun (황민현)|
|5||Ong Seong Wu (옹성우)|
|4||Kim Jae Hwan (김재환)|
|1||Kang Daniel (강다니엘)|
|2||Park Ji Hoon (박지훈)|
|6||Park Woo Jin (박우진)|
|10||Bae Jin Young (배진영)|
|3||Lee Dae Hwi (이대휘)|
|7||Lai Kuan Lin (라이관린)|
- 1X1=1 (To Be One) (2017)
- 1-1=0 (Nothing Without You) (repackage) (2017)
- 0+1=1 (I Promise You) (2018)
- It was revealed that the members will be solely focusing on their activities with the group during their contract period, unlike members of I.O.I, who were able to be active with groups under their own agencies at the same time.
- In their logo, there are exactly eleven vertical strokes signifying eleven members.
- They are the first male K-Pop group to debut with 11 members.