Whee In (휘인) is a South Korean singer. She is a member of the girl group MAMAMOO and is the group's lead vocalist and dancer.
- King of Mask Singer (2016)
- She has known Hwa Sa since middle school
- She has a massive crush on South Korean rapper Beenzino
- She self-proclaimed herself as "Snack Queen"
- She was nicknamed “Jindo Dog” because of her resemblance to one
- She is known to be the loudest member of MAMAMOO
- She is the shortest in MAMAMOO, with 159 cm. (5'1")
- It was revealed that she likes watching mukbang shows (eating shows)
- Her aunt named her name after a character, Jo Whee In, from a comic book. She also loves comics like her aunt.
- It was revealed that Wheein can have a conversation in Korean Sign Language, even though she is not fluent, she still managed to make conversation with one of her deaf fans.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.